Candle Do's and Don'ts
Consider these tips to ensure you get the best performance out of your Shay Pierre Candle!
- DO burn your candle on a sturdy, fire resistant, level surface.
- DO keep your candles out of reach of children and pets.
- DO trim your wicks to 1/4 inch before burning
- During your first burn, DO allow the wax melt pool to reach the edge of the candle jar before extinguishing the candle. This prevents the candle from tunneling.
- DO NOT burn in drafty areas or move your candle while it is lit.
- DO NOT burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- DO NOT use the candle jar lid to extinguish the candle.
- DO NOT leave your candle unattended while lit.
- DO NOT burn your candle near flammable materials.
- DO enjoy your candle!